Welcome to the ELECTRI School/Community Outreach page. ELECTRI is working with high schools and universities across the country to provide information on the various career tracks that are available in the electrical contracting industry.
ELECTRI International “Industry Connect” Outreach School Package
Enter for a chance to win an Industry Connect Outreach Package which offers educational career awareness sessions and exclusive access to lessons and interactive demonstrations hosted by ELECTRI International, Trimble Inc-BuildingPoint, and Milwaukee Tool.
Is your current CTE or Construction Technology Education program in need of tools and materials? Enter to win and receive construction/electrical supplies for your program.
Included in this package: Milwaukee Tool Classroom Tools $2,000 value; various materials from GRAYBAR, 3M, and Southwire to support your program needs.
- ConTech Career Awareness Presentation & Hololens Interactive Demo
- Milwaukee Tool & Trimble Toolbox Design-Build workshop (Part 1 & 2)
- Milwaukee Safety Class, Learn about Digital Tools, & Career Awareness Talk
- CTE Materials for qualifying programs: Milwaukee Tool Classroom Tools 2,000 value; Classroom materials from GRAYBAR, 3M, Southwire
* School Presentation for 15-35 students – (Contact ELECTRI International to request more students)
*Lessons and presentations involve multiple class periods/days – Events will be scheduled in coordination with all parties; school, partners, ELECTRI team members
*Exclusive Software offer for select schools: If there is not a current CTE program: Software assistance coaching, and in-person or virtual guest speaker opportunities.
Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page if you are interested in more information on our outreach programs.
Career Mapping Chart
NECA Student Chapters – What they are and where you can find them