The NECA Disaster Relief Fund was first put into place in 2005, following the destruction of Hurricane Katrina. We are collecting donations to replenish the fund so support can be offered to those in the electrical contracting industry recently impacted and to help in future disasters.
The NECA Disaster Relief Fund, sponsored and administered by ELECTRI International, provides much needed financial assistance to our NECA members who truly require our care and support following a disaster that impacts them and their businesses.
Here are a few important things to know…
- ELECTRI accepts and administers cash and in-kind gifts from individuals and companies throughout the electrical construction industry.
- Contributors to the NECA Disaster Relief Fund may be acknowledged on the ELECTRI International website or may remain anonymous.
- Those who receive Disaster Relief Fund assistance will not be named on the ELECTRI website.
- Requests for disaster aid are submitted to ELECTRI International through the individual’s NECA Chapter.
- The NECA Chapter confirms the person’s NECA membership status and verifies the financial need of the person/company submitting the request.
- ELECTRI International – The Foundation for Electrical Construction, is a tax-exempt and publicly supported 501(c)(3) organization. Because no goods or services will be provided to contributors in return, charitable gifts are tax deductible, as provided by law.
To make a contribution to the NECA Disaster Relief Fund:
- Scroll to the CONTRIBUTOR FORM shown below.
- Provide some simple information about you and your gift (cash, equipment, loaned personnel)
- For a cash gift, please make your check payable to ELECTRI International and write “NECA Disaster Relief Fund” in the notes section of the check.
- Mail your check to ELECTRI International, 1201 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, 12th Floor, Washington, DC 20004.
- OR Call (202) 991-6261 to make a contribution via credit card.
To request assistance from the NECA Disaster Relief Fund:
- Scroll to the APPLICANT FORM shown below.
- Provide some simple information about you and your company.
- Explain the type and/or amount of aid you are requesting from the NECA Disaster Relief Fund.
- Work with your NECA Chapter to submit your application directly to ELECTRI International.
- Be ready to provide updates to ELECTRI and to your NECA Chapter on the use of funds provided.
NECA DISASTER RELIEF FUND CONTRIBUTION FORM
NECA DISASTER RELIEF FUND REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE FORM