- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Zenith Systems Steps Up Again
As of March 24, 2017
July 7, 2014
Determined to help bolster ELECTRI International’s research and education agendas, Zenith Systems LLC (Bedford Heights, OH) has added $50,000 to its Foundation commitment and is now at the Governor level of $150,000. The added funds will be split between research (75%) and education (25%).
Zenith CEO Michael Joyce announced the decision shortly after his Greater Cleveland Chapter NECA had upped its own level of giving. He explains the added investment: ELECTRI International is doing so much to help our industry improve. Both the research that the ELECTRI Council commissions and the quality of the investigators are outstanding. The attention to detail that each ELECTRI Council Task Force pays to each project makes such good use of all of ELECTRI’s resources – people and dollars.
The $160 million firm includes 750 field personnel and 150 in-house serving Cleveland, Youngstown, Erie, and Tampa. For additional information about Zenith, visit its website at www.zenithsystemsllc.com.