- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Stepping up Quickly
As of March 26, 2017
October 25, 2012
What do two NECA Chapters, one industry ally, and one electrical contractor have in common? Each has stepped up and responded immediately to the challenge grant designed to support ELECTRI International's Talent Initiative.
When Southern Contracting and O'Connell Electric announced this new challenge, ELECTRI was confident of broad-based support from the industry community. Thus far, the San Diego County Chapter and the Long Island Chapter have each invested $25,000 as has Collins Electrical Company from Stockton, California. A leading industry manufacturer, Ideal Industries, has committed $50,000 of its new gift to ELECTRI to the Talent Initiative. This combined new funding of $125,000 has released a total of $50,000 from the challenge.
For additional information on ways that your chapter or company can match the challenge, contact Russ Alessi, ELECTRI President, at email@example.com or 301-215-4518.