- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Outstanding ELECTRI Presence at Las Vegas Convention
As of March 24, 2017
October 9, 2012
ELECTRI International captured a great deal of interest and attention during NECA's recent Convention in Las Vegas (29 September - 2 October 2012).
The ELECTRI International booth on the trade show floor offered a glimpse of many reports and studies that are available in print and on-line for contractors and their project teams. The booth display also highlighted all of those who have contributed to the Foundation's success.
The Convention education program featured a number of seminars and workshops offered by well-respected ELECTRI researchers including Matt Syal (Michigan State University), Lonny Simonian and Thomas Korman (Cal Poly State University), Justin Reginato (California State University, Sacramento) and Mehmet Egemen Ozbek (Colorado State University).
More than 60 university students from NECA Student Chapters across the country participated in the full Convention program which also offered special sessions for the students, like the NECA Student Chapter Summit or the popular Green Energy Challenge Finals and Poster Competition.