- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Our Contractors, We Care
As of March 28, 2017
September 16, 2016
ELECTRI International and The National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) offer their concern for the families, businesses and communities hurt by recent Louisiana floods and the wildfires in Colorado, California and other areas of the U.S.
This recent devastation has led ELECTRI and NECA to issue an immediate call for donations to NECA Cares (The NECA Disaster Relief Fund) to get help to member contractors who urgently need our assistance.
Since the fund was established in 2005 after Hurricane Katrina, NECA contractors have contributed close to $700,000 towards NECA Cares through ELECTRI International NECA Cares has helped disaster-affected NECA member contractors so they can move forward with emergency operations to help restore safe power and rebuild their communities.
Our NECA members need our help today. Federal disaster assistance and insurance claims can take several months to process and verify. NECA Cares helps close the gap between immediate needs and long-term recovery.
You can contribute to NECA Cares by:
- Mailing your check to ELECTRI International, 3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 1100, Bethesda, MD 20814. Make the check payable to “NECA Cares” and include "NECA Disaster Relief Fund 2016" in the notes section of the check.
- Calling 301-215-4548 to make a contribution via credit card.
To request assistance from the NECA Disaster Relief Fund, please visit www.electri.org/content/neca-disaster-relief-fund to let us know your specific needs. Those who want to offer other types of support (in addition to monetary contributions) can share their information at this same link.
ELECTRI International -- The Foundation for Electrical Construction, Inc. is a tax-exempt and publicly supported 501(c)(3) organization. As no goods or services will be provided in return for charitable contributions, all contributions made to ELECTRI International for the "NECA Disaster Relief Fund" are tax deductible, as provided by law. For more information, visit www.electri.org.
NECA is the voice of the $130 billion electrical construction industry that brings power, light, and communication technology to buildings and communities across the U.S. NECA contractors help customers achieve their goals for energy conservation, efficiency and renewable power. NECA’s national office and 119 local chapters advance the industry through advocacy, education, research and standards development. For more information, visit www.necanet.org.