- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Green Energy Challenge Poster Competition Guidelines Now Available
As of March 24, 2017
June 27, 2014
ELECTRI International invites all Green Energy Challenge participating teams to submit a poster summarizing their Green Energy Challenge project experience. Posters will be entered into a competition and will be on display during the NECA Convention in Chicago.
Posters will be judged by ELECTRI Council members for creativity, aesthetics of the project, clarity of the presentation, and technical content. ELECTRI International will offer three awards for outstanding posters: 1st Place - $1,000; 2nd Place - $750; and 3rd Place - $350.
Details and entry instructions for the Green Energy Poster Competition are available at www.electri.org/content/green-energy-challenge-poster-competition or by contacting Sylvia Selwood, Director of Operations and University Relations firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-215-4539.