- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
As of March 26, 2017
POWERING OUR FUTURE
The power of ELECTRI International is its visionary group of electrical contractors, manufacturers, distributors, utilities, the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and other construction-related organizations working together for the industry.
ELECTRI International has Internal Revenue Service approval as a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization to which tax deductible contributions may be made, as provided by law.
The ongoing need to fund each of ELECTRI International’s Centers of Excellence is evident and the financial goal is substantial. The Foundation’s achievement to date in securing major investments to support the Centers is a tribute to the generosity of many individuals, companies, and organizations.