- This event has passed.
ELECTRI Virtual January Council Meeting 2021
The January ELECTRI Council meeting will be a virtual event in 2021.
During the January ELECTRI Council meeting, invited researchers will address the Council on several research proposals and ELECTRI Council members will have the opportunity to vote on funding for them.
Please email Laura.Holmes@electri.com if you are interested in a calendar hold for any of the three meeting days.
- Hotel Information
There is no website registration for this event
- Kickoff with Michael Parkes, Chair of the ELECTRI Council, and Josh Bone, Executive Director of ELECTRI International/ Updates and “Live Poll Everywhere” to survey the Council
- Ron Bailey, NECA Vice President of Industry Development - What Matters and Why: Leadership Lesson from the COVID Pandemic. Lessons I learned while developing a long-range strategy. Q&A at end of presentation
- Live Q&A Session with Researchers
- Research proposal online voting opens
- Kickoff with Michael Parkes and Josh Bone / Survey Results for Roundtable Discussion Topics
- Larry Beltramo, President, ELECTRI International Board of Trustees
- Kaihan Krippendorff, Consultant, Author, and Founder of Outthinker, Outhink The Competition: Excelling in the Age of COVID-19 (45 minutes with 15 minutes Q&A)
- On-line research proposal voting ends
- Michael Parkes, Kellie Holland, Chair of the Program Review Committee, and Josh Bone share Research Proposal Voting Results
- ELECTRI Investment Fund Management and 2020 Year-End Report, Chris Griesedieck, Chairman and Managing Director, Zemenick & Walker
- Roundtable Breakout Sessions
- Breakout Wrap Up
- Closing Statements
Unfortunately, we have decided to have a virtual ELECTRI Council meeting in January.
We look forward to meeting in person by our July Council meeting.