Imagine your company’s future as you experience some amazing innovations outside your comfort zone on an extraordinary ELECTRI International Innovation Summit visit hosted by Schneider Electric.
Come to Paris with ELECTRI from May 12 to 17, 2020 as we
- Tour Schneider’s cutting-edge Innovation Hub.
- Discover ways to maximize project efficiency as our European colleagues are learning to do.
- Meet with French contractors and manufacturers who belong to Gimelec, an organization similar to ELECTRI.
- Visit a French EC’s high-tech job site.
Here’s what some of our ELECTRI International leaders have discovered…
- Sonja Rheaume, President of Christenson Electric and ELECTRI Council Chair, recently visited the Schneider Electric Innovation Hub Paris where she saw many innovations such as digitization and smart building systems that have enabled European electrical contractors to forge ahead of our US EC industry.
- James MacDonald, Miller Electric’s representative to the ELECTRI Council, also visited the Innovation Hub, He is convinced the adaptation of new technologies can make our US companies more successful.
ELECTRI Council member, Phil Santoro, Schneider Electric, explained the opportunity this way: ELECTRI’s International Innovation Summit is for forward-thinking electrical contractors who want to focus on innovation, project life cycle, and ways the Europeans design their industry standards.
Don’t delay! Make your reservation today by emailing us at email@example.com.