- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
We Met The Challenge!
As of April 30, 2017
April 24, 2013
Our electrical contractors and industry partners recognize the importance of supporting ELECTRI’s Talent Initiative. Having access to the best and brightest students is key to building the best qualified management teams for years to come.
Spurred on by the generosity of Richard and Tim McBride of Southern Contracting and Walter and Michael Parkes of O’Connell Electric, four contractors, three NECA Chapters and four industry partners contributed $500,000 to meet the $200,000 challenge.
- Clennon Electric Inc.
- Collins Electrical Company Inc.
- Greenlee – A Textron Company
- Ideal Industries Inc.
- Legrand North America
- Long Island Chapter NECA
- Moss-Adams LLP
- Northeastern Line Constructors Chapter NECA
- REX Electric and Technologies, LLC
- San Diego County Chapter NECA
- Zenith Systems, LLC
The results - $700,000 in new funding for the Talent Initiative Programs.
ELECTRI Council Chair Dan Divane IV (Divane Bros., Chicago) expressed his appreciation to all. “We are tremendously grateful to the McBrides and the Parkes for their vision and belief in the Talent Initiative. We are equally thankful for the generosity of those who chose to step up and meet the challenge.”