- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Two Schools Want Their Passports Stamped
As of March 26, 2017
June 8, 2015
The ELECTRI Council will soon decide if the 2015 Student Passport will be awarded to The Pennsylvania State University or California Polytechnic State University.
ELECTRI International received outstanding proposals from the NECA Student chapters at both of these schools. Their competition proposals describe why a grant from ELECTRI (up to $20,000) will help bring electricity to an underserved community in the US or internationally. Whether it’s Cal Poly or Penn State that gets its passport “stamped”, both student teams have learned a great deal about electrical construction and getting mentored by NECA members as they designed their project’s details.
The winning Student Chapter will be announced at the ELECTRI Council meeting in Chicago this July.
For additional information about ELECTRI International, contact Deborah Halpern, Director of Operations and University Relations, at 301-215-4539 or email@example.com .