- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Time For NECA Chapters to Apply For 2014 Wendt Scholarship
As of April 26, 2017
January 10, 2014
NECA Chapters can now submit an application for a 2014 Wendt Scholarship, as offered by ELECTRI International.
Designed for Chapters that lack educational trust funds or other adequate training funds, Wendt Scholarships help NECA chapters offer a NECA Education program for their members. The recipient chapter must present the NECA Educaiton program within 12 months of receiving the scholarship award.
Evaluation criteria that ELECTRI will review include financial need, local chapter participation through matching funds and support, and ensuring a diversity of award recipients according to geography and industry sector.
The application form must be submitted to ELECTRI International by March 31, 2014. The form can be downloaded at http://www.electri.org/content/wendt-scholarship-program.
For additional information, contact Sylvia Selwood, ELECTRI Director of Operations and University Relations, at email@example.com or 301-215-4539