- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Talent and Innovation Lead Rexel to Join the ELECTRI Council
As of March 24, 2017
March 7, 2014
Rexel has joined the ranks of ELECTRI Council members at the Founder level.
ELECTRI recently spoke with John Kudlacek, VP – Supplier and Industry Relations, to learn more about this global company and its decision to invest in ELECTRI International.
ELECTRI: Was there a particular factor that led Rexel to make this generous commitment to the Foundation?
Kudlacek: Rexel is well-known for embracing new technologies and encouraging innovation. That’s how we can help our customers grow their businesses more efficiently and profitably. Electrical construction needs a healthy base of strong contractors and proficient employees. Combining talent with quality education creates the level of professionalism that benefits all of our companies.
ELECTRI: Do you see ELECTRI as part of that innovative process?
Kudlacek: Absolutely. Much of our own effort is on planning for innovation, particularly concentrating on energy efficiency. As a major distributor, we continuously search for new opportunities to add to our portfolio and grow our value to customers and shareowners. Our strategy is simple: by helping our customers thrive, we thrive. We are confident that by being actively involved with ELECTRI, both our customers and Rexel will thrive.
Rexel, a global leader in the distribution of electrical supplies and services, serves three main markets: industrial, commercial and residential. The Group operates in 37 countries, has a network of some 2,300 branches, and employs more than 31,000 people. For 2013, Rexel's worldwide sales were over US$18 billion. For additional information, visit the website at www.rexelholdingsusa.com.