- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Student Passport Competition Ready for Finals
As of March 24, 2017
May 19, 2015
The finalists for ELECTRI International’s 2015 Student Passport Competition are The California Polytechnic State University and The Pennsylvania State University.
The focus of this year’s competition is for each NECA Student Chapter to propose how to meet a critical need for new or upgraded electrical service in an underprivileged domestic or international location of the team’s choice.
The Cal Poly and Penn State project proposals will be reviewed in June.
This year’s Student Passport judges include:
- Donald Campbell, Northern California Chapter, NECA
- Chris Chickanosky, Rexel/Gexpro
- Tony Maloney, Koontz-Wagner Electric Co., Inc.
- Sonja Rheaume, Christenson Electric Inc.
- Mike Callanan, Mosaic Learning, Inc.
- Nancy Lindsay, ABB Inc.