- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Safety DashBoard Getting Rave Reviews
As of April 30, 2017
April 30, 2012
ELECTRI International's commissioned research on safety strategies for line construction is getting a lot of attention. The Safety DashBoard is one result of the research conducted at the University of Colorado by Dr. Matthew Hallowell. This risk mitigation analysis tool is unique in that it helps electrical line contractors and utility customers determine safety and health protective strategies utilizing a cost benefit approach.
The innovative Safety DashBoard has gained significant interest among utilities, contractors, general contractors and the regulatory community. ELECTRI International and NECA are working to make the Safety DashBoard tool widely accessible to the line construction industry.
For additional information about ELECTRI International and its research agenda, contact Russ Alessi, ELECTRI President, at 301-215-4518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.