- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
The Ribbon on the Package
As of April 27, 2017
March 7, 2014
That’s how NECA Alaska Chapter Executive Larry Bell describes the impact of ELECTRI International on prospective chapter members in Alaska. Bell explained that, among other things, he constantly sends out ELECTRI International research reports to his current NECA members and, at times, to some of those who are signatory contractors, but have not yet made the decision to join the association.
“ELECTRI gives our Alaska contractors cutting-edge reports with tangible benefits to their bottom line. When I can demonstrate the overall value that companies and their management teams get from ELECTRI and from NECA membership, they start to see it as a win-win.” Bell’s strategy recently proved successful as both Yukon Electric Inc. and Alaska Line Builders LLC joined the Alaska Chapter within days of receiving the most recent ELECTRI publications.
ELECTRI research reports are available for free or at a nominal charge at http://www.electri.org/research-project-archives.