- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Registration for the Cross-Border Meeting is Now Open
As of April 30, 2017
December 28, 2015
Join ELECTRI International in Cartagena, Colombia, March 16–18, 2016 for our 11th annual Cross-Border Meeting. This is a unique opportunity to hear from key EC industry professionals from Canada, Honduras, Mexico, Ecuador, the United States and our host country Colombia. Meet an impressive group of future industry leaders who are already working to make a difference in the electrical contracting industry.
The venue for our Cross-Border Meeting is the Hotel Santa Clara in Cartagena, a beautiful port city on the northern coast of Colombia. One of South America’s oldest colonial cities, Cartagena was founded in 1533, its wealth built on sugar and gold. Its economic activities include maritime and petrochemicals industries, as well as tourism. Also known for its gorgeous fishing villages, Cartagena has excellent beaches, a historic district that’s entirely walkable and beautiful colonial architecture. It’s also one of the safest places in the country.
Meeting Registrations and Hotel Reservations must be submitted by February 15, 2016. For additional information, contact Katie McCormick at 301-215-4506 or firstname.lastname@example.org.