- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
NECA Cares Disaster Relief Fund Available for Colorado Members
As of April 27, 2017
September 30, 2013
ELECTRI International and The National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) offer their concern for the families, businesses and communities hurt by recent floods and wildfires in Colorado, California and other areas of the country.
The NECA Disaster Relief Fund (NECA Cares) was established in 2005 following the destruction caused by Hurricane Katrina. Since then, NECA Cares has helped disaster-affected NECA member contractors so they can move forward with emergency operations to help with safe power restoration and rebuilding for their communities.
The recent devastation in the western part of the US has led NECA and ELECTRI to issue a call for donations to replenish the NECA Cares fund. ELECTRI and NECA are eager to get the funds to member contractors who need assistance. Federal disaster assistance and insurance claims can take several months to process and verify. NECA Cares helps close the gap between immediate needs and long-term recovery.
You can contribute to the NECA Disaster Relief Fund in two ways:
- Mail your check to ELECTRI International, 3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 1100, Bethesda, MD 20814. Make the check payable to ELECTRI International, and include "NECA Disaster Relief Fund 2013" in the notes section of the check.
- Call 301-215-4548 to make a contribution via credit card.
To request assistance from the NECA Disaster Relief Fund, please visit www.electri.org/content/neca-disaster-relief-fund to indicate your specific needs.
Those who want to offer other types of support (in addition to monetary contributions) can share their information at the link as well.
ELECTRI International -- The Foundation for Electrical Construction, Inc. is a tax-exempt and publicly supported 501(c)(3) organization. As no goods or services will be provided in return for charitable contributions, all contributions made to ELECTRI International for the "NECA Disaster Relief Fund" are fully tax deductible, as provided by law.