- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
The Inside Scoop
As of April 26, 2017
February 3, 2014
Two ELECTRI researchers were scheduled to present their work to the ELECTRI Council at the January 29-31 meeting. ELECTRI asked each of them to tell us why they are excited about these projects.
Todd Sirotiak, Diversified Construction Services, has completed the study on Best Practices for CW/CE Implementation. Todd reports, "Data for this study support the premise that using CW/CE workers truly appears to assist all parties. We believe that this research will go a long way to show everyone involved in electrical construction how and why CW/CE is beneficial."
Justin Reginato, California State University Sacramento, was hampered by weather delays and was not able to get to the Council meeting to offer an update on Next Steps in Portability as a Means to Improve the Industry and Benefit IBEW Membership. Before the Council meeting, Justin had told ELECTRI,"We are making good progress having candid conversations with both electrical contractors and IBEW representatives. I especially want to thank Don Campbell and his Northern California Chapter staff for orchestrating a meeting that brought together both sides of the aisle so that we could develop stronger relationships and better access to those whose opinions are important to this project's final results."