- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Help the EC Industry Take a 10-Minute Survey On Your Procurement Experiences
As of April 30, 2017
June 9, 2015
The successful procurement of materials to a job site relies on many factors including smooth communications, accurate orders, and productive collaborations. One strategy to achieve greater success is agile procurement.
The goal of agile procurement is to reduce job site material handling and other waste rather than focusing upon reducing the cost of materials. In agile procurement, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and contractors come together to define common assumptions in terms of the business value, implementation risks, expenses (effort) and costs associated with procurement.
We invite you to take a 10 minute survey about your experiences with the procurement process including:
- PO procedures
- General allowances on labor agreements
- How and when you communicate with your suppliers
- Steps you take to improve the process
This confidential survey, conducted by Lonny Simonian, California Polytechnic State University--San Luis Obispo, is part of a joint research effort sponsored by ELECTRI International – The Foundation for Electrical Construction, Inc. and the NAED Foundation’s Channel Advantage Partnership.
Your responses, compiled with those of other participants, will be extremely helpful in developing best practices and ways to utilize agile project management.