- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Hardt Electric Signs On as ELECTRI Council Founder
As of April 30, 2017
November 27, 2013
Peter Hardt of Hardt Electric, Inc. (Chicago) has announced the company's decision to join ELECTRI International at the $100,000 Founder level. In confirming his gift, Hardt remarked, "The inspiration for our decision was the years of dedication my father, David Hardt, has given to electrical construction. The logical next step for us was to help support the industry."
Peter Hardt expressed his interest in helping his company prosper and taking maximum advantage of programs and networking offered by ELECTRI to accomplish this.
David Hardt and his brother Bill established Hardt Electric in 1973. A medium-sized contractor in the Chicago market, Hardt Electric focuses on commercial remodeling. In addition, the company has both a Green Technology Division and a Residential Division. For additional information about the firm, visit www.hardtelectric.com.