- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
ELECTRI Prepares for Busy January Meeting
As of March 24, 2017
December 20, 2012
Plans are being finalized for ELECTRI's mid-January meetings to be held at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, Arizona, from January 16th to 18th.
The ELECTRI International Board of Trustees, the Investment Committee, and the Kitchen Cabinet will each meet during the morning of January 16th.
The ELECTRI Council will convene at 1:00 PM (PST) on the 16th for a series of reports on the Foundation's 2012 progress and a special presentation and break-out group discussions on the Industrialization of the Construction Industry. This session will be led by Perry Daneshgari and Heather Moore of MCA, Inc. ELECTRI will host an evening reception at the Whirlwind Golf Club.
On Thursday morning, the Council will focus on the top seven research proposal presentations. Each of the projects to be brought to the Council was first vetted by ELECTRI's Program Review Committee. This important review session will be guided by Jerry Rounds, Academic Liaison for the Foundation.
That afternoon offers two options: Golf (with a box lunch provided) beginning at 12:45 PM at the Whirlwind Golf Club or an open discussion with the Program Review Committee and Council members to review the new ELECTRI Research Process. Lunch will be served at noon for those attending the research review session. The evening get-together will be at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass from 7:00 to 10:00 PM.
Research report updates from Matt Syal (Michigan State) and Dave Riley (Penn State) will lead off Friday morning's program. The Council will then hold discussion round tables and submit their individual votes for the research they recommend to be commissioned for 2013. ELECTRI Council Chair, Dan Divane, will report the results of the vote at the end of the morning session.
Council members can view the full agenda, register online for the meeting and reserve a hotel room by clicking this link to ELECTRI's web site at http://www.electri.org/meetings/electri-council-january-meeting.