- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
ELECTRI International Launches New Website
As of April 30, 2017
August 23, 2012
ELECTRI International has launched its new website. The address is the same - www.electri.org - but the site features a new look and feel with a user-friendly interface, quick and easy to use search functions and updated news and information for the electrical contracting industry and research community.
Sylvia Selwood, Director of Operations and University Relations, explains the changes. "We know that it's important for site visitors to be able to find what they need quickly and efficiently. We developed a series of Frequently Requested Items that can be accessed with one click. While the new site provides users with more ways to connect with ELECTRI International for information and support, it is a work in progress and we will certainly continue to improve it to enhance the service for our users."
ELECTRI International received a generous grant from Maxwell Systems, Inc. to support development and design of the new site. ELECTRI Council member, Karl Rajotte, Director of Product Management, Maxwell Systems, explains the company's interest in this project. "In today's marketplace, everything happens quickly. Customers want fast information and they want it to be absolutely correct. We know that ELECTRI accomplishes a lot in terms of research and education for the electrical construction industry and we saw this as our opportunity to give back to the industry by helping ELECTRI improve its communications platform."