- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
ELECTRI Council Members Share Expertise at NECA Convention
As of March 26, 2017
September 17, 2013
Nine ELECTRI Council member companies will be presenting educational seminars and technical workshops at the upcoming NECA Annual Convention in Washington, DC.
Management seminars include The Basics of Federal Contracting and Recent Developments in Integrated Project Delivery for NECA Members, both presented by Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker, LLP.
Schneider Electric will present Disaster Recovery Planning Using New Revisions to NFPA 70B; GE Lighting will offer How to Identify and Sell Lighting Retrofits; and MCA, Inc. will lead Is Prefab Making You Money?
There will be four Technical Workshop presentations by ELECTRI Council members: The Digital Takeoff Takeover from Maxwell Systems; Myth-busting: The Truth Behind Data Center Marketing Trends led by Thomas & Betts Corporation; Legrand’s discussion of Cable Tray Bonding and Grounding …Is There a Difference?; Using 3D Laser Scanning to Drive Your Estimating, Detailing, and Field Layout Processes for Renovation Projects from Trimble and Innovation in Lithium-Ion Cordless Tools led by Milwaukee Tools.