- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
ELECTRI Council January Meeting
As of March 26, 2017
December 23, 2013
Plans are being finalized for ELECTRI's January meeting to be held at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Forida, from January 29th to 31th.
The ELECTRI International Board of Trustees, Investment Committee, and Kitchen Cabinet will each meet during the morning of January 29th.
The ELECTRI Council will convene at 1:00 PM on the 29th for a series of reports on the Foundation's 2013 progress and a special presentation on the Industrialization of the Construction Industry. This session, led by Perry Daneshgari and Heather Moore of MCA, Inc., will be followed by three research proposals presentations about pre-fabrication. ELECTRI will host an evening reception at the Boca Raton Resort & Club.
On Thursday morning, the Council will focus on the remaining six research proposal presentations. Each of the projects to be brought to the Council was first vetted by ELECTRI's Program Review Committee.
The afternoon offers golf at the famed Boca Resort Club with a 12:45 PM shotgun start. The evening get-together will be at the Boca Raton Resort & Club from 7:00 to 10:00 PM.
Research report updates will lead off Friday morning's program. The Council will then hold discussion round tables and submit their individual votes for the research they recommend to be commissioned for 2014. ELECTRI Council Chair, Dan Divane, will report the results of the vote at the end of the morning session.
After the Council meeting, the Program Review Committee will meet from 10:30 to 12:00 PM to dicuss the ELECTRI Research Process. This meeting is open to all Council members who are interested in joining the discussion.
Council members can view the full agenda, register online for the meeting and reserve a hotel room at http://www.electri.org/meetings/2014-electri-council-january-meeting.