- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Congratulations to the Winning Teams
As of March 28, 2017
October 14, 2016
Final Student Chapter team presentations for the ELECTRI International Green Energy Challenge (GEC) Competition took place during the NECA Convention in Boston. In front of a packed house, the three teams each presented their retrofit and renovation project to the ELECTRI jury. Following close deliberations, the ELECTRI jury selected Iowa State University as the 2016 winner. The University of Washington took second place and the University of Toronto came in third. Emma Parks, a team member from the University of Washington, was named Best Presenter.
Another part of the ELECTRI GEC competition was the Poster Contest. Each Student Chapter that had submitted an entry for the GEC competition was given the opportunity to present the proposal as a visual. The ELECTRI jurists awarded first place in the GEC Poster Contest to Ball State University, second place to Iowa State, and third place to Oregon State University.
Congratulations to all of the NECA Student Chapters for a job well done.