- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Your Legacy Estate
As of March 26, 2017
Individuals who choose to include ELECTRI International in their retirement and/or estate finances by making a planned gift to the Foundation are recognized as Legacy contributors. For example, you might make a bequest, or name ELECTRI as beneficiary of an insurance policy, or create a charitable trust. A Legacy contributor may also be given a seat on the ELECTRI Council, based upon the amount and terms of the planned gift.
If you have family members who will be running your firm for years to come, what better legacy to give them than the security that they will always have a strong research and education ally in ELECTRI International – an ally that you helped to grow.
"I am proud that I have made ELECTRI International a beneficiary of my estate. I know that generations to come will need the state-of-the art programs and services that our Foundation will commission. I choose to help ensure today that funds will be available tomorrow to keep the educational and research energy flowing year after year."
Robert L. Pfeil, d.