- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
What We Do
As of April 26, 2017
We fund, conduct, coordinate and monitor the industry's most critical research and commission and deliver exemplary management education and supervisory training programs.
Through our three Centers of Excellence: Research, Education, and International, ELECTRI commissions, coordinates and monitors critical research projects that are then delivered to all electrical contractors through the highest quality management education and supervisory training programs.
The Talent Initiative focuses its attention on the best and brightest college students who would be an asset to the electrical construction industry. Working with NECA Chapters and on-campus faculty advisors, ELECTRI provides exciting competitions, volunteer international projects and scholarship opportunities for outstanding students across the country.