- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Square D / Schneider Electric
As of March 28, 2017
As ELECTRI International became firmly established with support from industry contractors, the Foundation’s leaders recognized the importance of working with manufacturers, suppliers, utilities, and other industry organizations whose involvement would be key to ELECTRI’s future.
Square D / Schneider Electric agreed that its involvement would be beneficial to the ELECTRI agenda and also to the company. In 1991, Square D announced its $1 million investment in ELECTRI International. The annual earnings from this generous endowment gift would be dedicated to supporting the Foundation’s research agenda.
For more than 20 years, Square D has remained active and involved as a member of the ELECTRI Council. Its generosity continues to serve as a catalyst to encourage other industry firms – both domestic and international – to invest in ELECTRI.