- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
As of February 27, 2017
ELECTRI International has an open-door policy – reaching outward to make the electrical contracting industry as strong and well-prepared as possible.
Its research findings and best practices are used by contractors of every size and specialty who see the value in learning best practices from ELECTRI examples.
The education ELECTRI offers to industry contractors and their management teams makes them better professionals. Motivating the next generation of EC professionals is a hallmark of the Foundation’s Talent Initiative. Through NECA’s Student Chapters, ELECTRI supports professional-level competitions, volunteer service projects, and invaluable networking. The international focus of ELECTRI’s annual Cross-Border Meeting and the ELECTRI Council’s inclusion of contractors from other countries both demonstrate ELECTRI’s commitment to acting globally.
"ELECTRI International stands out. The industry-wide impact of its work is important. Our contractors continuously use ELECTRI research findings to show our customers how life really works in the electrical construction industry."
Don Campbell, Chapter Executive, Northern California Chapter NECA