- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
As of February 27, 2017
Russell J. Alessi
President of ELECTRI International
As the Foundation’s chief staff officer, he is responsible for the working relationships with the Trustees and Council. Russ is actively involved in enlisting financial support for ELECTRI and in overseeing all of the Foundation’s commissioned projects and education initiatives.
Russ can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org at 301-215-4518
Director of Operations and University Relations for ELECTRI International
Her work includes close liaison with all ELECTRI researchers, NECA Student Chapters, ELECTRI Council members and ELECTRI committees. Deborah manages all of ELECTRI’s internal day-to-day activities, national and international meetings, and all annual student competitions.
Deborah can be reached at email@example.com or at 301-215-4539.
Laura C. Holmes
Administrative Assistant for ELECTRI International
She is responsible for administrative tasks within the ELECTRI office.
Laura can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 301-215-4538.
Carolyn R. Fazio, ECAM
Resource Development Consultant for ELECTRI International
Fazio International Ltd. has worked with ELECTRI international since the Foundation was first established at the end of the 1980s. Carolyn Fazio continues to work closely with the leaders and staff of ELECTRI to help guide the Foundation’s fund-raising, marketing and public relations, and governance efforts.
Carolyn Fazio can be reached at email@example.com or 954-870-6057
Jerald Rounds, Ph.D., P.E.
Academic Liaison for ELECTRI International
AGC Endowed Chair Professor
As one of the Foundation’s most involved faculty members, Professor Rounds has helped define the Foundation’s research and education program. In 1992, he conducted one of the Foundation’s earliest successful research initiatives. In 1997, Dr. Rounds was named Academic Liaison to the Foundation. For his work to solidify the partnership between electrical contracting and higher education, Jerry Rounds received ELECTRI’s 2007 Research Excellence Award for Exemplary Scholarship, Professionalism and Service to the Electrical Construction Industry.
Jerry Rounds can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-277-3658