- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
ELECTRI Council Print
As of March 26, 2017
The ELECTRI Council has close to 200 companies, NECA Chapters and industry partners who have each made a significant investment of time and money. The Council works side by side with the Foundation to select our annual research agenda.
ELECTRI Council members analyze industry trends and issues, review project proposals submitted by the finest universities and research institutes, recommend major initiatives for project funding and serve on appropriate blue-ribbon Task Forces to guide each commissioned project from start to finish. The Task Force members' insight and experience help make certain that the initiatives funded are of the highest quality and that the results are made available to every member of the electrical contracting industry.
Gregory D. Long of Long Electric Company has been selected by ELECTRI International to serve as 2015-2016 Chair of the ELECTRI Council.
View all present and past ELECTRI Council Chairmen.
Meet the members of the ELECTRI Council.