- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
As of February 27, 2017
Research reports are most valuable when the findings and recommendations can be put into practice. ELECTRI International works closely with each researcher to ensure that the final results of the project can be translated into meaningful educational programs for contractors and their employees.
Face-to-face interaction with the researcher is a very good way to learn and really understand the topic at hand. ELECTRI sponsors several educational sessions at NECA’s Annual Convention and also provides scholarships so that NECA Chapters can bring the research directly to their members for an intensive learning session.
Talent for the future of the industry is particularly important to electrical contractors. To encourage the best and brightest students to come into this industry, ELECTRI has developed a series of Talent Initiative Programs that offer students the opportunity to work with NECA contractors and student chapter faculty advisors on real-world, real-time projects.